Thursday, January 13, 2011

a thought,,

 These photos are just a sample of the many many yards of lace. Most of my laces are in one and two inch widths,   I will be letting you know when I am ready to start taking orders. You are all awesome and I look forward to this project.

After reading through many blogs from many scrapbookers and cardmakers I see there is a need for flat lace to embelish their creations. I just so happen to have a jillion yards of flat lace !  I am giving this some thought. I will in the near future be adding some pictures of the lace that I have available.  I use ribbon and lace a lot in my cards as well as my scrabooking projects. It really gives my pages an awesome look.   At one time my hubby and I had a lace and craft supply store but because of health issues we had to give it up. But I couldnt bear to rid myself of it all so it it is all stored here and there in my house with no place to go.  I will be packaging up assorted laces of different colors and sizes.  My prices will be fair.  Keep checking back..

No comments:

Post a Comment