Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day one of my crafting blog.

Here is is the beginning of a new year. My New Year resolution was to discontinue my addiction to farmville and those other farming games that became so addictive over the last year. I enjoy 'making stuff' so I am going to spend all that time that I used for farming to instead, 'Making Stuff'. So here is where I will show you what I have made and hopefully I will also be able to give instructions for some of my special things.  At this time I work mostly with paper. So scrap booking and card making are my specialties .  I have worked with polymer clay and have done some Jewelry making. And I love to sew.  So as the mood strikes me.. you may see some of that handiwork as well. I am a mother of 4 and grandmother of 7!  Of course the grandchildren are my favorites because they are all so smart and beautiful and the perfect children.. It really is true that if I new grandchildren were going to be so wonderful, yes, I would have had them first! Oh yeah I almost forgot.. I also have one wonderful husband
I love to talk, but only about good things. I dont like to talk about things that make me sad. I avoid politics like the plague.  Sometimes I realize we do have to be involved in sad conversations like if someones pet passes away, thats important. But I am sure you know what I mean.
Ok then... Wish me luck cause here I go.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I'm your first followers...and yes my friend you sre such a nice person to follow... your work is so beautiful thank you for sharing such pretty cards. I look forward to checking back often (no not like a stalker) just a friend! and yes my friend GOOD LUCK to you!!!

    ReplyDelete